- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese
- 1 cup Hidden Valley Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup of Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Boil chicken breasts in water until cooked, about 25 minutes. Drain and let sit until breasts become cool to the touch.
Place a large and deep frying pan on medium heat on the stove and place the cream cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce into the pan. Stir until completely combined.
Shred the chicken into the mixture, being sure to stir occassionaly so the mixture does not congeal. Once the chicken is completely mixed into the sauce, stir in the shredded cheddar cheese until sauce thickens.
Remove frying pan from stove and place dip in a crock pot on low heat to keep warm. If you don't have a crock pot, just keep keep the dip warm in the frying pan until you are ready to serve.
Pour the dip into a bowl, sprinkle on some more cheddar cheese and serve! Dip with scoopable corn chips.
- Recipe courtesy of Noreen Houlihan-Smith