Wells Fargo presented $1,000 grants to 14 nonprofit organizations in Mercer County, the corporation announced in a recent press release.
The donations were among 130 made to organizations throughout central and southern New Jersey through the Wells Fargo Community Partners Program. Local Wells Fargo branch managers have the opportunity to make a $1,000 contribution on behalf of the company to the nonprofit of their choice.
"Wells Fargo is focused on supporting long-term economic growth and an improved quality of life for everyone," Wells Fargo’s Southern New Jersey regional President Brenda Ross-Dulan said in the press release. "These nonprofit organizations’ commitment to their neighbors and communities is inspiring, and each grant is well-deserved."
Mercer County nonprofit organizations that received donations include:
- Hamilton - Ryan's Quest
- Hightstown - R.I.S.E AKA Community Action Services
- Lawrence - HomeFront
- Lawrence - Mercer Alliance to End Homelessness
- Lawrence - PEI Kids Ewing - Living with Faith Outreach Ministries
- Lawrence - Special Olympics New Jersey
- Princeton - Junior Achievement of New Jersey
- Princeton - Latin American Legal Defense & Education Fund
- Trenton - Boys and Girls Club
- Trenton - Isles, Inc.
- Trenton - Law enforcement officers Against Prostate Cancer
- Trenton - Mill Hill Child & Family Development Corp
- Trenton - Trenton Area Soup Kitchen
- Trenton - YWCA