Once partners in a controversial plan to install an inpatient alcohol and drug detoxification facility in a building developer John Simone owns on Federal City Road, Florida-based Sunrise Detox has filed a lawsuit against Simone alleging fraud, according to a report published today (Feb. 11) by The Times of Trenton.
A copy of that lawsuit is available for reading from the Patch media box to the right.
- Nov. 15, 2012: "Detox Center Application Again Denied By Zoning Board"
- Nov. 14, 2012: “Detox Center Decision Due Tonight from Zoning Board”
- Oct. 17, 2012: “Detox Center Reconsideration Postponed Until Nov. 14”
- Sept. 26, 2012: “Detox Center Decision to be Made by Zoners on Oct. 17”
- Aug 21, 2012; ‘Potential Conflict Delays Detox Denial Reconsideration”
- June 8, 2012: “Zoning Board Ordered to Reconsider Detox Center Denial”
- Sept. 20, 2011: Lawsuit Filed Over Denial of Variance for Detox Facility
- Aug. 19, 2011: Zoning Board Memorializes Decision in Detox Case
- Aug. 10, 2011: Developer Moving Forward With His Efforts to Open Outpatient Detox Facility in Lawrence Twp. Building
- June 23, 2011: Zoning Board Denies Variance for Detox Center
- June 22, 2011: Decision Due Tonight on Controversial Detox Center
- June 2, 2011: Public Comment on Detox Center Proposal Now Over
- June 1, 2011: Ninth Hearing Over Proposed Detox Center Tonight
- May 27, 2011: Still No Resolution in Case of Proposed Detox Center
- May 25, 2011: Public Gets Another Chance to Speak Out About Detox Center Proposal During Zoning Board Hearing Tonight
- May 13, 2011: Residents Speak Out Against Proposed Detox Center
- May 11, 2011: 7th Hearing on Controversial Detox Center Tonight
- April 27, 2011: Debate Over Proposed Detox Center Resumes Tonight
- March 19, 2011: Final Witnesses Testify on Behalf of Proposed Detox Center; 6th Hearing Before Zoning Board Set for April
- Feb. 9, 2011:
- Jan. 24, 2011: Debate Continues Over Proposed Rehab Center
- Dec. 23, 2010: More Hearings for Proposed Rehab Center