Editor's Note: The following is a news release issued by the Mercer County administration.
Mercer County Community College is seeking to expand contracting opportunities for small, minority- and women-owned businesses by offering workshops with State, County and College officials.
The Minority, Women and Small Business Conference will be held from 12:30 to 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 5, 2012, at the Conference Center on MCCC’s West Windsor Campus, 1200 Old Trenton Rd. The afternoon of hands-on informational sessions is aimed at helping participants do business with the College for products, services and construction.
The following are conference workshop topics:
- An overview of how to do business with the College
- How to access State and County cooperative contracts
- A review of required construction bid documentation
- An overview of the New Jersey Contractor Classification application process
- New Jersey Small Business Registration (SBE); Minority and Women Business Certification (MBE/WEB)
There is no charge to attend the conference but participants must register in advance at www.123signup.com/event?id=snxdb.
For directions, visit the MCCC website, www.mccc.edu/welcome_directions_wwcampus.shtml.