Eastern Dental, a dental practice with 21 offices throughout New Jersey including Lawrence, Hamilton and Ewing, will help observe February as National Dental Health Month by participating in the “Give Kids a Smile" program sponsored by the American Dental Association and the New Jersey Dental Association.
As part of that program, on Friday, Feb. 1, all Eastern Dental locations will offer free dental care to underprivileged children between the ages of 4 and 12 whose families cannot afford dental services.
Appointments are required and no “walk-ins” can be accepted. Parents/guardians must be present with their children during the appointments.
If your child is without insurance or is a NJ FamilyCare recipient, call Eastern Dental toll-free at 1-800-982-5529 to schedule an appointment for your child.
Local Eastern Dental locations include:
- Eastern Dental of Lawrenceville, 520 Lawrence Square Blvd. South, Lawrence Township
- Eastern Dental of Hamilton, 2103 Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd., Hamilton Township
- Eastern Dental of Ewing, 1330 Parkway Ave., Ewing Township
Available from the media box above is full list of dental practices statewide that are participating in the “Give Kids a Smile" program on Feb. 1. Among them are:
- Henry J. Austin Health Center, Trenton – 609‐278‐5951
- Modern Dental Care, East Windsor – 609‐448‐3040
- Dr. Lawrence Brent, Cranbury – 609‐409‐3992
- Doctors of Dental Medicine, Dayton – 732‐329‐3113
- SB Dental Studio, Plainsboro – 732‐789‐0231
For more information about “Give Kids a Smile,” visit www.njda.org/gkas
For more information about Eastern Dental, visit www.easterndental.com