Monday, March 7:
- Lawrence Township Planning Board meeting, 7:30 p.m., lower level conference room, Municipal Building, 2207 Lawrence Rd.
Tuesday, March 8:
- Assembly Budget Committee, 9:30 a.m., Committee Room 11, 4th Floor, State House Annex, Trenton. Hearing on proposed state budget.
- Lawrence Township Public Safety Committee, 7:30 p.m., manager’s conference room, Municipal Building, 2207 Lawrence Rd.
- Lawrence Township Growth & Redevelopment Committee meeting, 7:30 p.m., Municipal Building, 2207 Lawrence Rd.
- Amateur Astronomers Association of Princeton meeting, 8 p.m. Tim Brandt of the Princeton University Astrophysics Department will speak on Type Ia Supernovae. The talk, which is free and open to the public, will be held in Peyton Hall, 4 Ivy Lane on the Princeton University Campus. Free parking is available across the street from Peyton Hall.
Wednesday, March 9:
- Lawrence Township Senior Executive Committee meeting, 10:15 a.m., Lawrence Senior Center, 30 Darrah Lane East.
- Artists’ reception, 5-7:30 p.m., The Gallery at Mercer County Community College, 1200 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor. Art from 95 Mercer County artists will be on display at the Gallery at Mercer County Community College in the upcoming exhibit, "Mercer County Artists 2011," which runs from March 8 to April 7. Artists with work on display include Barry Altman, MD, of East Windsor, Meghan Blair of Lawrenceville, Sue S. Chiu of Lawrenceville, Beverly Ardos Fredericks of East Windsor, Linda Gebhard of Hightstown, Frank Haggerty Jr., of Lawrenceville, René Kammeyer Seeland of East Windsor, Mel Keiner of East Windsor, Dick Kraeuter of Lawrenceville, Susan Kubota of Lawrenceville, Orlando Loaiza of Hightstown, Rachelle Nielsen Picarello of Lawrenceville, Bill Plank of Lawrenceville, Mircea Popescu of Lawrenceville, Harold Popowitz of East Windsor, Teresa Prashad of Lawrence, Janis Purcell of East Windsor, Vijay Sawant of East Windsor, Catharina Schimert of Lawrenceville, Nancy Scott of Lawrenceville, Maxine Shore of East Windsor, Larry Steele of Lawrenceville, Susan Strassberg of Lawrenceville, Alice Warshaw of Lawrenceville, Rena White of Lawrenceville, Gloria Wiernik of Lawrenceville and Susan Winter of Hightstown. Gallery hours: Mondays, 6-8 p.m.; Tuesdays, 11 a.m.- to 5:30 p.m.; Wednesdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and 4-8 p.m.; and Thursdays, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Thursday, March 10:
- State Legislative Apportionment Committee, 2 p.m., Committee Room 4, 1st Floor, State House Annex, Trenton. Hearing on redrawing of state Legislative districts.
- Lawrence Township Environmental Resources Committee meeting, 7:30 p.m., Municipal Building, 2207 Lawrence Rd.
- Lawrence Township Greenway Committee meeting, 7:30 p.m., Municipal Building, 2207 Lawrence Rd.
Saturday, March 12:
- Mercer County Technical Schools open house for prospective students, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Assunpink Center, 1085 Old Trenton Rd., Hamilton Township.