Invite a friend
Terhune Orchards Read & Explore Program: The Gingerbread Man
Terhune Orchards Read & Explore Program is our winter education series, following the popular seasonal Read & Pick Program. Our first Read & Explore program is on Tuesday, January 15th, when we will read The Gingerbread Man. Did you know he grows on a farm? After we read the story, each child will decorate a big gingerbread man cookie to take home.
Everyone is welcome. Please call 609-924-2310 to
register. Registration is requested. The
fee is $5.00 per child.
For a list of all our events see: http://terhuneorchards.com/event_calendar.html
More About Terhune Orchards
Terhune Orchards is a family-owned business located in Princeton. It features a farmer's market, an online store, pumpkin and apple picking, cider, pies, gift baskets, farm activities, recipes and advice about picking and storing farm produce.
Other events here
- PLANTS AS PLANET PARTNERS May 18, 2013 / May 25, 2013 / June 1, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Strawberries Tue, Jun 4, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Cherries Tue, Jun 11, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Firefly Festival at Terhune Orchards Sun, Jun 23, 4:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Monarchs, Swallowtails and Honeybees, Oh My! Tue, Jun 25, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Discovery Walks on the Farm Trail at Terhune Orchards Daily,
- Blueberry Bash at Terhune Orchards Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Blueberries Tue, Jul 9, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Healthy Eating: What Is It and How To Do It Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Farm Summer Camp at Terhune Orchards Daily, 9:00 am–3:30 pm