Invite a friend
Lawrence Township Senior Fitness classes are taught by Trenton YMCA staff Mondays and Thursdays at the senior center.
|Where||Lawrence Township Senior Center 30 E Darrah Ln, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648|
|Time||9:30 am–10:30 am|
|Who to bring||Seniors|
More About Lawrence Township Senior Center
Located on East Darrah Lane, adjacent to the Lawrence Township branch of the Mercer County Library, the Lawrence Township Senior Center serves as the headquarters of the Lawrence Township Office on Aging and offers a variety of activities for township residents 60 years of age and older.
Residents can enjoy activities such as bowling, dancing and yoga, take classes in acrylics and watercolor and attend health education lectures. Holiday concerts and other special events are held throughout the year. Originally opened in 1991, the Senior Center underwent a 900-square-foot expansion that was completed in 2010.
Detailed monthly schedules of activities and meetings held at the center can be found on the township Office on Aging's Web site.
Other events here
- Spanish Class Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Line dancing Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Zumba Gold Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–10:25 pm
- Bible Study Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:25 am
- Computer Tutoring for Seniors Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm
- Busy Bees Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- Senior sewing club Weekly on Thursdays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Canasta at the Senior Center Weekly on Thursdays, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Pinochle at the Senior Center Weekly on Fridays, 9:00 am