Invite a friend
PSP Math Tutoring
What: free weekly math tutoring by peer tutors in advanced math classes of local area high schools.
Audience: we help younger students from grades 2-8 (up to Algebra1) from local school/community.
Pre-registration required: Parents of interested students requiring math help can write in to mail id below for more information and/or to schedule their 1 hr sessions on a first come first served basis.
When: Monday of each week. Session starts from Monday,10th September (Session 1: 6pm-7pm; Session 2: 7pm-8pm)
Where: Mercer County Library on Darrah Lane.
More About Mercer County Library, Lawrence Branch
This facility is the Lawrence Township branch of the Mercer County Library and serves as the headquarters of the entire county library system. In addition to housing the library system's administrative offices and a large collection of books, audio tapes, CDs, movies and microfilm, this facility has many computers available that offer visitors free access to the Internet, including valuable electronic databases and resources like LexisNexis. Free wireless Internet access is also available.
A 1997 expansion added about 7,000 square feet of space to the library. Eight conference rooms are available for use by community and nonprofit groups. A variety of activities, from poetry readings and book club discussions to yoga classes and knitting circles, are held at the library every month. A detailed calendar of events can be found online.
Other events here
- Morning Book Club: Hitler’s Savage Canary, by David Lampe Tomorrow, May 20, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Off the Page Tomorrow, May 20, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- Open Activity Room for Ages 1-5 Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Yoga practice Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm
- Yoga Tomorrow, May 20, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Story Time for Ages 2-5 Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:35 am
- Memoir Writing Workshop for Seniors at the Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 2:30 pm
- Get Into Step Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm
- Get into Step at the Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm
- Science Fiction Book Club: The Stars My Destination, by Alfred Bester Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm