Invite a friend
Kite Day at Terhune Orchards
Kite Day is a perfect time to explore the farm during our FREE spring festival - Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5 - 10am to 5pm. Spring on the farm is one of the most beautiful and exciting seasons. All is ready for the bountiful growing season. Bring your own kite or choose a ready-made kite from the wide selection in the store. Or better yet, make a "guaranteed to fly" kite. Whichever you choose, test fly your kite in our wide-open 10 acre pasture with all the farm animals looking on. The farm will ring with country music and entertainment all weekend. The whole family can tour the orchards and fields while riding in a tractor-drawn wagon. The sheep will be shorn on Sunday and children can take home a piece of real fleece. There will be special activities and games for children in the barnyard. For all those hungry kite-fliers, we'll have lots of good country food. The whole family will enjoy Terhune Orchards' famous apples, cider, donuts, pies, chili, hot dogs, our own fresh and grilled asparagus, salads, soup and all kinds of cookies and goodies. Taste our own Terhune Orchards Vineyard and Winery wines in the tasting room.Parking at the farm. No admission charge. Call 609-924-2310 or visit http://www.terhuneorchards.com for more information.For a list of all our events, see: http://www.terhuneorchards.com/event_calendar.html.
More About Terhune Orchards
Terhune Orchards is a family-owned business located in Princeton. It features a farmer's market, an online store, pumpkin and apple picking, cider, pies, gift baskets, farm activities, recipes and advice about picking and storing farm produce.
Other events here
- PLANTS AS PLANET PARTNERS May 18, 2013 / May 25, 2013 / June 1, 2013, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Strawberries Tue, Jun 4, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Cherries Tue, Jun 11, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Firefly Festival at Terhune Orchards Sun, Jun 23, 4:00 pm–9:00 pm
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Monarchs, Swallowtails and Honeybees, Oh My! Tue, Jun 25, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Discovery Walks on the Farm Trail at Terhune Orchards Daily,
- Blueberry Bash at Terhune Orchards Daily, 10:00 am–5:00 pm
- Terhune Orchards Read and Pick Program: Blueberries Tue, Jul 9, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Healthy Eating: What Is It and How To Do It Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Farm Summer Camp at Terhune Orchards Daily, 9:00 am–3:30 pm