Invite a friend
Get into Step at the Library
Get into Step combines the benefits of aerobic exercise with the rhythm and fun of dancing. Certified fitness trainer Maria Okros will lead the class, which begins with an aerobic warm up and is followed by a simple, easy to follow routine.
Space is limited so registration is suggested.
More About Mercer County Library, Lawrence Branch
This facility is the Lawrence Township branch of the Mercer County Library and serves as the headquarters of the entire county library system. In addition to housing the library system's administrative offices and a large collection of books, audio tapes, CDs, movies and microfilm, this facility has many computers available that offer visitors free access to the Internet, including valuable electronic databases and resources like LexisNexis. Free wireless Internet access is also available.
A 1997 expansion added about 7,000 square feet of space to the library. Eight conference rooms are available for use by community and nonprofit groups. A variety of activities, from poetry readings and book club discussions to yoga classes and knitting circles, are held at the library every month. A detailed calendar of events can be found online.
Other events here
- Open Activity Room for Ages 2-5 Weekly on Fridays, 11:00 am–12:00 pm
- Meditation Circle Weekly on Fridays, 2:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Posture Perfect at the Library Weekly on Fridays, 3:30 pm
- Story Time for Ages 2-5 Weekly on Saturdays, 11:00 am
- Open Activity Room for Ages 1-5 Weekly on Mondays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Yoga practice Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm
- Story Time for Ages 2-5 Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:35 am
- Memoir Writing Workshop for Seniors at the Library Weekly on Tuesdays, 2:30 pm
- Get Into Step Weekly on Tuesdays, 5:00 pm