Invite a friend
This class, led by certified instructors, offers a variety of exercises that improve cardio and muscular strength and endurance; flexibiltiy training, and is suitable for all skill levels for Lawrence Township residents 60 years of age and older.
More About Lawrence Township Senior Center
Located on East Darrah Lane, adjacent to the Lawrence Township branch of the Mercer County Library, the Lawrence Township Senior Center serves as the headquarters of the Lawrence Township Office on Aging and offers a variety of activities for township residents 60 years of age and older.
Residents can enjoy activities such as bowling, dancing and yoga, take classes in acrylics and watercolor and attend health education lectures. Holiday concerts and other special events are held throughout the year. Originally opened in 1991, the Senior Center underwent a 900-square-foot expansion that was completed in 2010.
Detailed monthly schedules of activities and meetings held at the center can be found on the township Office on Aging's Web site.
Other events here
- Lawrence Senior Line Dance Class Weekly on Fridays, 10:00 pm–11:00 pm
- Senior exercise Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Lawrence Township Senior Choraleers Weekly on Mondays, 12:30 pm–1:30 pm
- Acrylic Art Class Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Spanish Class Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 9:30 am–11:30 am
- Line dancing Weekly on Wednesdays, 9:30 am–11:00 am
- Zumba Gold Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:00 am–10:25 pm
- Bible Study Weekly on Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:25 am
- Busy Bees Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm
- Computer Tutoring for Seniors Weekly on Wednesdays, 1:00 pm–3:00 pm