Readers' Choice: Vote for Best Barber in Lawrence
Patch readers nominated the best barbers in Lawrence Township, so vote to determine which one is the Readers’ Choice 2012 winner.
Which is the best barber in Lawrence Township? Cast your vote to let us know.
Patch is relaunching its Readers’ Choice program and we’re asking you, your friends, family, neighbors, coworkers and anyone else who knows about the area to participate.
Nominations were accepted through July 9 and include:
- Back2Eden, 960 Spruce St.
- Dominique’s Hair Salon, 201 Lawrence Rd.
- Fantastic Sams, Lawrence Shopping Center
- Great Looks For Less, Mercer Mall
- Kennections Hair Concepts, 2911 Brunswick Pike
- Lawrenceville Men’s Hairstyling, 185 Franklin Corner Rd.
- The Mane Design, 2649 Main St.
- Richard’s Salon, 48 Phillips Ave.
- Salon Cache, 4110 Quakerbridge Rd.
- Shanifer’s Hair Salon, 20 Slack Ave.
- Steen’s Place Beauty Salon, 1303 Brunswick Ave.
- Village Barber Shop, 4 Gordon Ave.
Winners in all Readers' Choice categories will be announced on Aug. 24.
The poll will open to accept votes from registered Patch users starting on July 23 and close at 11:59 p.m. on Aug. 17.
Sign up for the Lawrenceville Patch newsletter to find out when voting starts so you can support your favorite institution in the Readers' Choice contest.